how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710885662749.png

FB_IMG_1709903665243.png

Well, that ruins my evening.
What blows my mind even more, is that if you grew up in the 80's, thinking back about pop culture from to 50's was the "olden days". Currently the 90's is just as long ago. That mean's when your kids are watching reruns of Friends, to them it was like me watching Leave it to Beaver!

1711106640508.png
vs
1711106802694.png

I have become the person who needs to have things all set a certain way in the dishwasher, or don't involve me in it at all.

Living in rentals for years has shown me that a dishwasher is not a magic box that is guaranteed to get everything clean every time you load dishes, touch a dial or a couple buttons, and 2 hours later produces pristine dishes. You gotta check the dishes before you put them away. There isn't much worse than absentmindedly pouring yourself some OJ and you drink half a glass before finding that cup was dirty.

Also, in most dishwashers there are several compartments to put silverware in. Don't jam it all into the fewest compartments possible.

Also also, leave some space around the plates, bowls, saucepans, etc. if you have bowls that are stacked together within the dishwasher, something isn't going to get clean.

Back