how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy
images.jpeg

Maybe that was better life prep than trigonometry?

alll you need to know about trig in real life is, it's a pretty simple algebra thing...if you know two sides of a right triangle, you can solve for the angle...or if you know the angle and one side, well then we're getting into the finer difference cos and sin then aren't we...

(it took me a half hour to learn it to build my arch in the garden.....)

edit: and hypotenuse sounds like a sex organ......

Last edited:
alll you need to know about trig in real life is, it's a pretty simple algebra thing...if you know two sides of a right triangle, you can solve for the angle...or if you know the angle and one side, well then we're getting into the finer difference cos and sin then aren't we...

(it took me a half hour to learn it to build my arch in the garden.....)

edit: and hypotenuse sounds like a sex organ......
Just reading this gave me high school PTSD. I gladly became an English major in college, and it paid off. I speak English fluently to this day.

Just reading this gave me high school PTSD. I gladly became an English major in college, and it paid off. I speak English fluently to this day.

but the arch! i measured it on a calculator and felt cool! because i only have a 4th grade education, and it only took me 30 minutes to get through 'high' school!

edit: and if you want to know what an R- means in chemistry, just another 30 min.....

Back