• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Hotside Brewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gluepot

seacrust
Reaction score
Selling my brewing gear. I have here
  • Blichmann BoilerMaker with an added whirlpool arm and upgraded large diameter dip tube.
  • Blichmann BoilerMaker stock as hot lauter tun
  • SS Brewtech insulated mashtun (center drain) with electric MTSs Temp Control upgrade
  • Stainless hop filter
  • Therminator with temperature readout and homemade drying fan attachment (or choose one of the other chillers pictured)
  • Blichmann Riptide pump
  • Fully equipped with camlocks and plenty of 1/2" silicone tubing
I'd like to sell this altogether as a package. This system has worked well for me for years. I'm asking $850 for all of it. If that's not attractive, make me an offer! Local pick up only please. I'm in Sterling, VA.

IMG_20200101_152303463_HDR.jpg IMG_20200101_152319246_HDR.jpg IMG_20200101_152330199_HDR.jpg IMG_20200101_152343369_HDR.jpg IMG_20200101_152630035.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that they are all 10G including the mash tun.

How much for the riptide pump? I’d also be interested in the Ss brewtech mashtun
Ideally I'd like to sell this as a package with all the tubing and quick disconnects included. However, If I can't find any interest in the whole setup, I'll piece it out.

I'd be interested in the Stainless CFC chiller.

Send me a PM if anything changes and you're willing to part it out, shipped to 68123.

Back