Hot dog????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not as filling.
Cheeseburger.jpg

Wish I had pictures, but many, many years ago. (So long ago Al Gore was still playing with tin cans and string), we had my poor dachshund wrapped up in a loaf of Italian bread for a 4th of July parade. Some stupid play on Chicago-style hot dogs.

I just heard the term lolcats for the first time a day or so ago, and it has quickly entered my top 10 things about the internet that are REALLY annoying. I wish a curse upon the house of the person that started this fad.

rdwj said:
I just heard the term lolcats for the first time a day or so ago, and it has quickly entered my top 10 things about the internet that are REALLY annoying. I wish a curse upon the house of the person that started this fad.

dood-why-u-gota-be-so-mean.jpg

lolcats and the walrus bucket saga are my secret vices on the internet. They just make me laugh for some reason

Cats are such weird animals. I could have taken a couple good pictures the day I was installing a ceiling fan...cay tried to jump up through the hole into the attic then when I finally turned it on he went completely nutty. Even today, a year later, that cat catches the fan out of the corner of his eye and has to do a run around the room and freak out.

Latest posts

Back