HORRIBLY Botched movie quotes..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, I'm not really prepared to engage in a formal human interaction, Lois, but thank you for the invitation. Hey, maybe I'll utilize my phone to initiate vocal contact sometime. Your number's still 911? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkeeedokeeeeeeee then."

Ace VEntura

Let me begin: I drove too fast. I left insufficient space between vehicles while following. I drove past a large metal indicator advising me to apply my brakes until my vehicle ceased moving forward. I almost hit Chevy Chase. I accelerated to an unacceptable velocity once more. I failed to allow safe passage of a pedestrian at a walkway specifically designated for safe pedestrian passage. I changed lanes at the crossroads. I changed lanes without indicating my intentions with my blinker while running a red light and *traveling at too great a velocity for the roadway that I was travelling on*!

The first rule of Zombieland: Carb-load. When the zombies outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... weren't the fatties.

Take that automobile thingy. Go to Mum's. End Phil's existence - "Sorry!" - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to be moved by wind over.... How's that for a slice of precious metal, breaded, and then immersed in HOT oil?!?!?!?!?!

Shaun of the Dead

"I don't want to converse with you no more, you vacant-headed animal food container wiper. I flatulate in your general direction."
- "Your mother was a small furry mammal and your father smelt of some wierd English type of berries."

MP's Holy Grail

One of my employees said this yesterday, after reading about Robin William's untimely demise:

employee said:
I really liked him in that one movie. You know, the one where he says "Helloooooo Vee-yet-nommmm!" Yup, that was a good one.

I damn near fired her on the spot..... :ban:

Latest posts

Back