Hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthegomiller

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm fairly new to the home brewing world but have successfully grown hops for the second year.

I have freshly dried Chinook hops available in gallon sized ziploc bags. I'm not looking to make a million dollars on them but would accept donations of a few dollars if you're interested in taking some. I live in the Denver, Colorado metro area.

I'd probably give them away for free as well (if you twisted my arm) so that they don't go to waste.

Anyway, they were harvested and dried within the last two weeks and are sleeping nicely in a spare freezer I have in my basement.

I just brewed a 5 gallon Octoberfest brew using some that I had in my freezer from last summer. Hopefully it turns out okay.

I also have a small amount of Willamette and Nugget (but those plants didn't grow as well as the Chinook this year).

Thanks!

I am about 2-weeks out from a solid harvest of Nugget hops. Would do a nugget for chinook hop and later (when dormant) rhizome exchange if you are interested?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the home brewing world but have successfully grown hops for the second year.

I have freshly dried Chinook hops available in gallon sized ziploc bags. I'm not looking to make a million dollars on them but would accept donations of a few dollars if you're interested in taking some. I live in the Denver, Colorado metro area.

I'd probably give them away for free as well (if you twisted my arm) so that they don't go to waste.

Anyway, they were harvested and dried within the last two weeks and are sleeping nicely in a spare freezer I have in my basement.

I just brewed a 5 gallon Octoberfest brew using some that I had in my freezer from last summer. Hopefully it turns out okay.

I also have a small amount of Willamette and Nugget (but those plants didn't grow as well as the Chinook this year).

Thanks!

You're a good man. Welcome aboard! I don't need any hops right now. I hope to harvest some first year Cascades later this month. Try listing them in the "For Sale" subforum.

onthegomiller said:
Hello,

Thanks!

I'd love some, i live in NJ though. Would you want to ship them?

Hey, cheeky as it is, I'm here in no homebrew Thailand. Would you send me some by any chance?
I would owe you a favour that would be redeemable for at least a few incarnations!
Cheers bro

Back