Hops Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
I know, I know they're not in season. But I have been trying to find a site that allows you to preorder for spring and although many say you can none seem to actually take the pre-orders. Does anyone know of a site that takes preorders??

Yes, I'm that impatient . . . :drunk:

freshops.com is a pretty small operation...I imagine he'd take your money...or morebeer?

I got mine from freshops last year...good quality, and GREAT quality whole hops.

Cheers! :D

Dave, at freshhops, likes pre-orders. Helps him in his planning and pre-orders get sent out first, so you get the most growing time. He hasn't updated the page for 2006 yet, but that shouldn't be a problem. I don't believe he charges your card until they ship. I'll just drive over and bug him in March.

yep, i 3rd freshhops.com. a frined of mine planted some this past spring from fresh hops. we just need to find a hop that's "hurriance followed by 105 degree heat when there's no water for 2 weeks" tollerant. maybe the magnum or tomahawk? :D

My wife goes to this local organic herb and tea shop, and got to be friends with the owner. She found out that that owner can get me organic whole Cascade for 6.90/LB. I have not yet shopped for whole hops, but I have used a fair amount of Cascade- does this sound good?

Back