• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxm2119

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have (2) 11Lb vacuum packed bricks of
Hallertau US Leaf Hops 2011
Alpha Acid: 3.0 %

13.50/lb + s/h

11 Lb of Warrior pellet
$7.00/lb + s/h.

I would consider breaking them up and vacuum sealing them if there is enough interest.

E-mail me if you are interested. hops.for.sale @ gmail.com

I have (2) 11Lb vacuum packed bricks of
Hallertau US Leaf Hops 2011
Alpha Acid: 3.0 %

13.50/lb + s/h

11 Lb of Warrior pellet
$7.00/lb + s/h.

I would consider breaking them up and vacuum sealing them if there is enough interest.

E-mail me if you are interested. hops.for.sale @ gmail.com

I just realized you're in Rochester, NY too. I can meet locally to make life easier. I live in the city, near Strong hospital.

By the way, your inbox is full.

hi jay,

your pm box is full.

sorry for the inconvenience, but i talked to my brew buddy and i don't think we're going to be able to make use of these.

have a nice weekend.

I'd like a pound of each if you ship it to Canada by USPS.
PM if there is any left.
If not only Hallertau then.

cripplecreek said:
I got a pm and sent payment yesterday.

Strange. I was one of the first to reply. Had some communication even got a USPS flat rate shipping estimate but not sure where to send payment?

I was told they would ship monday. I paid up on saturday, pm'ed him earlier today but haven't heard anything from him since friday. I'm hoping he's busy bagging and packaging hops.

UPS was working. Just got my tracking number. Woo hoo, 2 more pounds of hops. Damn, im up to 5 now. Wifeys already flippin out.

For those who have paid, hops shipped out this evening. I vacuum packed everything yesterday and generated labels today.

As other have said Monday was a holiday and the post office was closed.

4 Lbs of warrior and 5 Lbs of Hautertau left.

Hey idk if something got missed I thought I sent you the payment but it was never taken out of my account so it must have been a flaw on my side of things, what is still available ?

There was no address associated to your paypal payment. Because I use paypal automation I need a physical address associated to the payment in order to ship.

jxm2119 said:
I still have 2 lbs of Hallertau left and
11 lbs of Hallertau to get shrink wrapped this week.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

I'll take them depending on shipping to 94585

Back