Hop varieties for $2(two)-13/lb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawn_kiebawls

Lawncare and Landscaping enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking on my local farms website I couldn't help but notice some of the clearance prices from their 2016 harvest (and even cheaper from 2014..)
HOP-INVENTORY-OZ-LBS-1-2-2019-4-pdf.jpg

I need a lot of huell melon and tahoma for a project I'm working on (probably 1.5lbs of each). Should I save a few bucks and get 2 year old hops or spend the extra money and go elsewhere for a newer harvest?

What’s the MOQ?

ah..minimum order quantity...sorry! I've never known them to have a minimum since they also sell by the ounce (slightly different inventory list, which I can post if you would like)

I was only wondering if there was a MOQ, that would help with your question, if no MOQ but a pound of they’re decent stock up and keep them baby’s frozen frozen.

I plan on buying a couple pounds, I guess I was mostly wondering if there's that much of a difference between 2016/2017/2018 hops. I just didn't know if I should look around for a fresher harvest.

Wasn't sure if you were interested in a couple $1.50 pounds from 2014 lol

Back