• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Hop Plants

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udt89

Reaction score
I bought 4 hop plants but I cant plant all four in the space I am using. I would like to sell 2 of them.

I have a chinook, tetthang, and williamette. I will be keeping which ever one doesnt sell. They are grown about 12-18 inches already and I can throw in the twine i have (about 10 feet) for each plant.

Would just like my money back. $10 each. I am in Smithtown, NY on Long Island.

Shoot me a PM as I dont want them to go to waste.

image-2696972837.jpg

I would love to get theses, are they still around? I am close in east northport

My old man works in Jamaica Queens he will be coming up to visit me here for the 4th. Any cahnce you'd be willing to meet him somewhere closer to work? I should add he lives in Westchester so Smithtown is out of his way. Thanks

Last try before I plant them myself and find the room. I will not travel more than 10 minutes. People ruin it for others. No one who posted here is responsible for that.

Back