• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

honeywell smart valves natural gas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 3 new honeywell smart valves model SV9501M2700 for sale. These are intermittent pilot that uses a hot surface igniter (seems like the safest route for automation on gas). These valves automatically relight the pilot and then your burner if it doesn't detect a flame. These are just the valves without the igniter/pilot/flame sensor (part# q3450 or q3450c). They have 1/2 fpt inlet and outlet set up for natural gas (could be changed for propane). Looking to sell them for $90 each shipped to the lower 48 states. Will discount if more than 1 are purchased ($170 for 2 or $250 for all 3). Pm me if interested.

John

Edited for remaining quantity and updated prices.

some pictures

ForumRunner_20131126_184303.jpg

ForumRunner_20131126_184317.jpg

ForumRunner_20131126_184344.jpg

3 sold, 2 still for sale. 100 each shipped to the lower 48. Buy them both, I'll knock some money off to save me from shipping multiple packages.

I have the igniter / pilot / flame sensors for these now along with a pre wired atx connector for the power (just cut and splice into your system's wiring). $140 ea which includes 1 valve, wired atx power lead and with 1 of the q3450 (igniter/pilot/flamesensor). Or $90 ea just for the valves and power lead.

I wish you would've had these when I bought the first 3! I paid ~$75/each for q3450c. Patience is going to pay off for some lucky bastard.

Edit: I didn't mean that in any negative way. I'm happy with the deal I got. I was just bumping because of the good deal, and expressing a little bit of jealousy.

Updated item list

I have the igniter / pilot / flame sensors for these now along with a pre wired atx connector for the power (just cut and splice into your system's wiring). $140 ea which includes 1 valve, wired atx power lead and with 1 of the q3450 (igniter/pilot/flamesensor). Or $90 ea just for the valves and power lead. Buy multiples or all 3 and I'll make a better deal.

Back