• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Homebrewing Equipment - Full Electric EHERMS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillbeer

Reaction score
I have the following equipment for sale. Comes with everything you need to brew. Not interested in splitting anything up at this time. I live in Northern Utah and may meet up within a couple hours of my location, 84015 zip code. $3000.00

30 gallon Blichmann boil kettle with 5500w ULWD element and Hop Stopper 2.0
20 gallon Blicmann mash tun with false bottom
20 gallon Blichmann hot liquor tank with 50' SS recirculation coil and 5500w ULWD element
2x Blichmann Riptide pumps
Brew Buddy 30amp 220v brew panel
Monster Mill 2.0
Copper counterflow chiller
All quick disconnect fittings on everything with high temp hose
Large and small scale
Lots of additives, TSP, and sanitizer
2x SS Brewtech fermenters
2x 6 gallon plastic carboys
2x 5 gallon glass carboys
SS table
SS sink with industrial faucet
2x wine coolers for fermentation
Keezer with 4 taps. 3 SS Perlick taps and 1 SS Nitro tap. Nitro and C02 bottles included.
6x Five gallon ball lock kegs that I purchased new. They all have the same fittings plus extra fittings and O-rings.
Johnson A419 temperature controller
Auberins temperature controller
Heating element
Refractometer
Hydrometer
Stir plate
1000ml flask
2000ml flask
50 pound bag of 2 Row. Several pounds of specialty grains and hops.
7 gallon storage buckets with screw on lids.
Rubermaid box with a lot of misc fitting

Attachments

• Brew table.jpg
    Brew table.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 371
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 365
  • Wine Cooler.jpg
    Wine Cooler.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 365
That is a fantastic deal!!! Unfortunately, I have no use for the kettles, pumps, table. I know that you don't want to break it up, but if you decide to sell things separately I would be interested in the control panel. Let me know if you are interested. I don't mean to pry, but your equipment is very good, why are you selling it?

We are looking to downsize and move out of state soon plus I lost interest in brewing late last year. I may get another system some day. I wouldn't change much if anything in the future.

I’m sad to hear that you lost the love for brewing. I know that in life there are other things more important than brewing. I wish you the best in the future and hope you will regain that love again soon! Home brewing community is really tight and is always sad when we lose a member. Your contributions will be missed. I hope your able to sell your brew stuff all together.

Pending sold. I will update this thread if there are any changes.

Back