Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TxBrew, Thanks for all the hard work on keeping this forum working.

The new stand in action.
Stand.JPG

@lakedawgs
Uploading a pic of our homebrew club on a VERY chilly day... what were we thinking?!!

Attachments

• 23722634_10155765691087416_2686670682684617994_n.jpg
    23722634_10155765691087416_2686670682684617994_n.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 60
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

@TxBrew

Thanks for the forum update and working on getting the bugs worked out.

IMG_0575.jpg

Here is my first homebrew I made years ago in the tasting class I got from comic con.

thanks for the giveaway, @TxBrew! here's a photo of some cool dinosaur skeletons from the toronto airport.

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_001143.jpg
    IMG_20171202_001143.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
20140925_212747.jpg
Like the new look/feel of the site.
Thanks
Pictured is a new old stock Cornelius beer faucet I found at an antique mall. It is now serving beer next to my newer faucets in the wall of beer. View attachment 548346

@TxBrew Thanks for the hard work!

Here's my first ever brew on my brew stand. I've got about 20 brews in since this was taken.
2gm5aG2.jpg

I'm on my second ever cider batch ... this time starting from juice. (Last time I attempted to pick apples, and extract juice with a rented screw press. That's a lesson in futility.) I'm counting the bubbles daily and wondering how to sneak a taste before I decide what to do with it for Christmas. That's a bit of Screech rum in the airlock and some insulation as my floor's cold.

Looking forward to learning more from the 377 pages (!) of cider posts.
Thanks @TxBrew for the cool site!
IMG_20171121_241902483.jpg

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Attachments

• MyVette.jpg
    MyVette.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 36
@TxBrew how many notifications do you have??

Attachments

• 20171123_090158.jpg
    20171123_090158.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
Hola @TxBrew! Like the new look and layout, getting used to navigating and haven't hit any bugs or hiccups. Slainte!

easton01.jpg

Thanks @TxBrew for all you and the other moderators do to make HBT the best forum on the web! BTW, getting used to the new format...but I'm learning! Ed
:mug:

Attachments

• Ofest.jpg
    Ofest.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 20
@TxBrew
Long time winemaker but getting started into beer making. We have 253, 727 gallons of cider on the books made so far, and more yet to make in December. Wine is at 156,647 gallons for 2017 at Fenn Valley Vineyards.
20171031Dark_Beer.jpg

My first beer, a very dark mild beer (low IBU) but EtOH around 5% What I'm drinking now, until I can keg up some of the Munich Dunkel I made.

My $60 brew stand(not including burners), scrap AV cabinet from an auction for $5, some pieces of Unirail electrical mounting rail, shelf standards and brackets, 2 cans of pain, scrap lumber from my workshop!

yLuKAB0.jpg

My dad commissioned me to brew 2 cases of beer as a wedding gift for my little sister. Belgian witbier in blue caps, blonde ale in silver - I'm calling this "Something Borrowed, Something Brew." Thanks for all the hard work @TxBrew

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
@TxBrew Thank you for the opportunity to win! I also need to give a shoutout to @WortMonger , without his help, I still never would have made my first brew!

Adding a picture of me and my favorite little monster! That cute little one is my world!

Attachments

• Kamryn and Daddy on Train.jpg
    Kamryn and Daddy on Train.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 31
Heres some beer I googled because I'm lazy @TxBrew :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 1.50.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 1.50.44 PM.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 31

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@TxBrew @thorHB

20171028_105012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back