Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 100_0713.JPG
    100_0713.JPG
    815.9 KB · Views: 56
@TxBrew Always looking for new tap handle ideas. The local flea market is always inspiring!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 38
@TxBrew or anyone else for that matter, I stopped by great heights last time I was in Houston and was impressed with all of their beers. Check them out if the chance ever arises.
14qvniW.jpg

IMG_0022.JPG
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.
Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.
Thanks TxBrew
Making beer

IMG_0022.JPG

@TxBrew

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks @txbrews always love the chance for free swag!!

Attachments

• IMG_2132.JPG
    IMG_2132.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
OK, I'm in.
Attach picture? Check.
Tag someone? Check. @Inkleg - thanks for the heads up on this one!

IMG_20171129_174804.jpg

@TxBrew Thanks for the cool giveaway!

IMG_4432.jpg

Here’s a pic of my first gold medal I won a few months ago for an imperial stout!

Well, time to give this a whirl.

• Have an avatar. Check. Added this one after the upgrade because now there are placeholders for them and they take up space whether you like them or not
  • Post to this thread with an image... if all goes well than you should be seeing a picture of the dregs of a stout I made earlier this year. Raspberries and cocoa nibs. It was good.
    IMG_20170411_222522891.jpg

• Tag someone. How about @Opiate42 just to be contrary and add someone random... or somewhat random. I wonder if he will see this, and if he will remember how we interacted.

Made @BierMuncher SWMBO Slayer... the day after I kegged it, wife closed the lid on the party tap in the kegerator-under-construction... lost all 5 gallons! keg-tastrophy! Didn’t get to try any of it...

Attachments

• DE067402-5FFE-4551-85E3-21907F4E6EF5.jpeg
    DE067402-5FFE-4551-85E3-21907F4E6EF5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
@TxBrew
Thanks for the update! And thank you both for the giveaway!
Here is my first attempt at an electric brewery. Using CraftBeerPi as a controller!

CraftBeerPi.jpg

Thanks @TxBrew for the great giveaway and site, enjoy thanksgiving day sunrise in New Smyrna Beach FL
20171125_062857.jpg

@TxBrew CAN ALWAYS FIND A RECIPE ON HOMBREWTALK.COM

Attachments

• 20160925_115450_resized.jpg
    20160925_115450_resized.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 50
@TxBrew

Here is a picture of beer. I do not remember which beer it is.

Attachments

• 20161211_161817.jpg
    20161211_161817.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 53
@TxBrew

This photo of a double IPA in progress demonstrates why:
  1. We use a blow-ff tube for big beers
  2. We're gonna make sure that we ferment future batches of big beers in a carboy with sufficient headspace!
20170823_064546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back