Homebrew Talk Super Awesome Happy Funtime Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TxBrew
Sunset on Negril Bay, Jamaica
DSC_0286.JPG

@TxBrew, thanks for the contest. Here's the next recipe I'm going to try, from Ron Pattinson's book "The Homebrewer's Guide to Vintage Beers".
1858 Tetley A recipe.JPG

Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.
I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

Inkbird has stepped up to include some great prizes.

How To Enter

1. Have an Avatar. To upload one go here: Upload an Avatar
  2. Post a reply in this thread with an image attachment of a photo you took.
  3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

We will select 5 random winners for the following prizes;
  1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

On December 13th this thread will be closed and winners picked.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TxBrew Thanks for all you do. I couldn't find any beer pics, so here's my brew buddy

Attachments

• IMAG00349.jpg
    IMAG00349.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 149
Thanks @TxBrew and to all of you that make this place the best forum!
Little pic Tall Ship Festival in Chicago

Attachments

• R1-01066-015A.jpg
    R1-01066-015A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
41351834-9B6A-4B11-9572-EE179D9961EF.jpeg
@TxBrew Currently trying my hand at a Chocolate Bourbon Sweet Milk Stout! Hopefully Christmas will be very Merry!

Hello! I'm the human TxBrew. If you might have noticed or maybe not, we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo. Still working out some kinks and if you have any issues please post a new thread in the HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback forum.

I thought now would be a good time to have a giveaway to show off some features.

How To Enter

3. In your reply also tag someone. Could even be me, just type @ and the name and the name should appear.
That's it!

Prizes

1. Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor
  2. Inkbird 12 periods Timer Stage ITC-310T-B Digital Heating & Cooling Pre-wired Temperature Controller
  3. Engbird Wireless Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Thermometer/Hygrometer with Outside Probe
  4. Inkbird IRF-2S 1000 Feet Wireless Remote Digital Food Meat Cooking Thermometer with Backlight, Timer and Probes
  5. Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Digital Cooking BBQ Oven Smoker Candy Grilling Thermometer Timer with Two/Four Probes
Drawing

Thanks @TxBrew for doing this, here is a picture of one of the ciders I made recently.

Attachments

• IMG_20161021_173822694.jpg
    IMG_20161021_173822694.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 117

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Wow those are some great prize's @TxBrew hope I can win 1
100_1850.JPG

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

@BierMuncher

Attachments

• 20171126_182136.jpg
    20171126_182136.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 130

How To Enter

That's it!

Prizes

Drawing

Great idea! Thanks @TxBrew and Inkbird for the giveaway!
Here is a pic of the kegerator I converted from reading posts on this site.

Cheers8A436A02-40AC-4C19-ACC3-68C810DD504F.jpeg

I'm digging the new app @TxBrew (and all the folks who helped with the transition and give so much time and energy to this forum [emoji482])
Let's play some Lonestar!
IMG_20171122_091232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back