Homebrew Supplies in Tri-Cities, Kennewick, WA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a guy on craigslist that sell grains in bulk but not sure about anything else. I am in Lincoln county and I have to go to Spokane or off the Internet. On craigslist type in home brew and his ad will come up and his prices are way cheap than you can buy anywhere I have found. The only problem is by the time I drive there I can get from jims home brew supply on division st in Spokane.

I think Ice Harbor is it. We have one here in Walla Walla but it is not as good as Ice Harbor.
I did buy grain from the guy in craigs list and I was happy with the buy.
I go to Portland often enough that I can wait and buy most supplies there.
good luck

I looked at this discussion because I wanted to check out what might be available in Tri-Cities since in many areas the selection and options are better than Yakima, where I live. I was disappointed but will continue to shop two Ace Hardware stores in Yakima. The best is at 36th Ave and Tieton Dr. and Stein's Ace Hdwe at 72nd Ave and Nob Hill also has a good selection.

Thanks, Nightshade. I visited Ice Harbor and their selection is pretty impressive. I had to try an ale or two and they had a good band playing on a Saturday evening. (Usually they have bands playing on Saturdays from 7:30 to 10:30 but yesterday the scheduled band brought an opening band who must have begun to play at 5 o'clock or earlier.) One of the offerings I will definitely take advantage of is the kits they offer with ingredients to make some of the ales that are available on tap. I would have bought the IPA clone kit BUT, because I wanted to taste it first, someone else beat me to it while I was drinking a mug of IPA at the bar. I'll definitely go back there.

Drinking Now: Dead Guy Ale clone
Conditioning in bottles: Dry Hopped IPA
Conditioning in bottles: Wee Heavy - Scotch Ale
In Secondary Fermenter: Double IPA

I must say that even though I was originally looking for another location, I have been extremely happy with the supplies at Ice Harbor Brewery. They almost always have exactly what I need and prices are fair. Also, you can join the MCZA homebrew club for twenty bucks and get ten percent off purchases. If you buy enough, it pays off.

Back