Homebrew Stand from Gander Mtn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acroporabrewer

Reaction score
]I am looking for a brew stand that can handle 10 gallon batches and came across this one from Gander Mountain. Looks like a solid stand for about $200. I am sure I can figure out a way to get a third burner on there or just use a deep fryer burner. Has anybody used this stand as a brew stand?

http://m.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=30-Jet-Burner-Cast-Burner-Cart&i=438432&r=view&cvsfa=2586&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=343338343332&gclid=Cj0KEQiAvuWyBRDO_Yzhpv_4nvEBEiQANBdXMshDd1SpwPNHE4SrO7TwenIKAw4vzw5stsxLepyT9ocaAs4G8P8HAQ

Hey, I have that same stand. I used it as-is, as a 3-tier setup for a while, but a couple of months ago I converted it to a single tier, single pump stand. Here's my thread on that build. Final pics are here.

I really like it quite a bit. The jet burner can be a bit loud, but I use that to heat my HLT, so it's not on all that long.

You should definitely check elsewhere on price though. Both Amazon and Home Depot have it for $120, which is about what I paid for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this same stand from Home Depot cheaper, as mentioned above. I am in the middle of performing the modifications seen in the video below. I say go for it, you cannot beat the price.

$190.00 USD

Key Features
Heavyduty, bolt-together, and angle iron construct
105,000-BTU jet burner
60,000-BTU cast burner
UL-listed LP hoses and regulator
CSA Design Certified

Stats for those who can't click clicky...some serious fire power.

You can get that one cheaper on Amazon here.

There are lots of small 3 burner stands available cheaper than $200, problem is they are not very sturdy and Having 3 kettles on them would be pushing it.

I made a third tier on it but I also changed out the cast burner . Be careful with the jet burner it can definitely scorch your wort

Back