homebrew rocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all, i was here a few months ago when i was thinking about brewing and got great advice off some of you including the address of a brewing forum on my own side of the world which obviously was a great help. i said i was gonna wait til i moved house to brew and well i move in two weeks and already i'm on my second brew, i couldn't wait. My first kit was coopers wheat beer which turned out a lot better than i expected, i had about 15 pints of it yesterday and i'm over the moon with it. i'm now have fermenting extra strong irish ale which i plan to bottle for three weeks as i put my first kit in a corny and i'd like to see the pros and cons. Im open to ideas on what kit to do next? i'd like to go all grain but not for a while yet cause i don't feel i'd be comfortable enough or for that matter clever enough just yet, also i don't have the time or room. BIG thanks to Beer Snob for pointing me in the right direction and helping me burden myself with another addiction:drunk: and cheers :mug: to you all

Haha! I thought that too. Fifteen pints Alexander, kudos! I only managed 8 last night :(

Now to get you all-grain'ing... *rubs hands together*

ah a familar face you people are really addicted !!!! 8 is not so bad after all i was hammered, sleeping on the couch after a few more. just one question Mysterio is it a different kinda drunk 4 you 2 or did i do something wrong. it just felt so clean, which i put down to all the sh** the good people at heineken put in their beer to make sure it reaches me in a profit making way

what's newcastle brown clone like? i'd like a pop at that?
i'm on 11 now i think and i'm beat good night all sleep well

alexander taipan said:
ah a familar face you people are really addicted !!!! 8 is not so bad after all i was hammered, sleeping on the couch after a few more. just one question Mysterio is it a different kinda drunk 4 you 2 or did i do something wrong. it just felt so clean, which i put down to all the sh** the good people at heineken put in their beer to make sure it reaches me in a profit making way

Yeah, homebrew is full of B-vitamins because of the yeast. It's definately a nicer drunk - you don't get the nausia that you get with filtered commercial beer. Plus I always wake up feeling wonderfully refreshed, rather than having a rancid hangover.

Latest posts

Back