Homebrew Pay It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessup

Reaction score
CLOSED

Mods: If this is not allowed then please do your thing. Otherwise, bring good karma my way:D

The first one of my bonafied HBT friends (this means you) to guess the commercial brewery of which I completed my first ever brewday clone, will win two (2) bottles of my choice. I'll announce the winner and edit the OP when it occurs. Don't PM me, I'll PM you. Ready.....go!

CLOSED winner is gregscsu. PM sent and i'll give your choice of brews since i don't know what you prefer. This had a great turn out, thanks for playing and better luck to everyone else next time.

sam adams.

youre in NJ, close enough that you probably visited a friend in boston, did their tour, and hated the fact that the tour guide didnt really talk about how they make the beer but the fact that you get free beer at the end. What made you rage moreso was the fact that everyone in your tour group bought it like a cheap hooker in detroit (whatever that means).

Back