• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Homebrew kit- moving sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi

Reaction score
I am moving to a new place and cannot take homebrew equipment with me. I would like to sell it all once and to someone that will pick it up in East Elmhurst Queens. The equipment is in good shape. I am pricing it to sale.

3- 6 gallon glass carboys
1- copper wort chiller
1- grain mill
1- bottle caper
1- corker
1- S.S. rack
1- large funnel
1- 2 tap draft box with CO attachment for keg
1- digital scale
11 misc. brewing books
4 gallon SS Kettle
bottle brushes
hydrometer
box of misc equipment tools
enough glass bottles for 5 gallon batch of beer
enough glass wine bottles for 6 gallon batch

I am asking $400, I would like to sell right away so open to offers but would lean towards offers that picked up equipment and took everything. It really is a deal.

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

I might be interested in dividing it up but going to wait a few days to see if anyone wants all of it.

I would be interested in picking up the corker and the tap box depending on your price.
TIA

Unfortunately Im really not in the market for all of that. Though I'd like to know what brand grain mill that is.
Ill offer $200 and pick up all of it. Id be coming from the Hudson Valley

Latest posts

Back