Homebrew Help and BJCP Reviewing podcast - Brewnology.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dammBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I wanted to get the word out about a new bi-weekly podcast that a fellow brewer and I have started. Brewnology.com is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to helping you learn to evaluate beer in a non-objective manner.

We have recorded and put out 4 episodes thus far and would love to have you take a listen and support us on this. We release new podcasts every other Tuesday and they are available via iTunes or your preferred podcast apps. Just search for Brewnology. We are focusing on BJCP styles, testing, guidelines and general discussions. We also review a beer per episode and welcome you to listen along with a sample of the same brew yourself (Except with Episode 1, we messed that one up...sorry). We will switch between a technical topic to help the homebrewer, as well as a flaw and how to help resolve or avoid it every other episode.

So please give us a download and listen, follow our facebook page at facebook.com/groups/brewnology or on Twitter @brewnology. Our website is brewnology.com and you can send us feedback at [email protected] too and we welcome your thoughts and opinions. If there is something special you would like to hear us cover we welcome that as well.

Thanks in advance everyone, have a great brewing day.

Prosit.

Hoping an admin/moderator can help me with this question. I have been trying to figure out the best "home" for this.

Why was this moved to Blogs and Bloggers? I originally put this in the General Chit Chat forum. I have a post already setup similar to this in the Blogs and Bloggers forum. I now have two posts in this forum about the same thing. I was hoping to move it to the General Chit Chat to get better traffic and visibility on it. It seems that with it sitting in the Blogs forum, the visibility is just not there. I was hoping it could stay a bit more "active".

If there is a better place for it where it can get some traction I would appreciate that.

Hoping an admin/moderator can help me with this question. I have been trying to figure out the best "home" for this.

Why was this moved to Blogs and Bloggers? I originally put this in the General Chit Chat forum. I have a post already setup similar to this in the Blogs and Bloggers forum. I now have two posts in this forum about the same thing. I was hoping to move it to the General Chit Chat to get better traffic and visibility on it. It seems that with it sitting in the Blogs forum, the visibility is just not there. I was hoping it could stay a bit more "active".

If there is a better place for it where it can get some traction I would appreciate that.

Sorry, its the rules of the forum - posts promoting someone's blog/podcast/social media/web thing go in this sub forum.

The exception is if the blogger posts the actual article or substance in his post, then it can go wherever the content points. For example, I keep a blog at singingboysbrewing.com If I post saying "hey I just wrote a blog about taking the BJCP written exam, come take a look" that needs to go in this subforum. If I take the blog and copy it into the post, then I could put it in the general beer discussion forum.

Another exception would be that a forum sponsor is allowed to promote their product (whether its a mash tun or podcast) in the sponsor showcase forum.

I can merge your two threads here together, if you'd like, let me know.

I'm looking forward to listening to your podcast, I often pick a brewing related podcast to listen to when I wake up in the morning and am trying to wake up, with my coffee.

Thank you Pappers for taking a look at this.

I guess at this time, it is the same "post" as the original. So combining them may be futile. I would say that if the other one could be deleted that would probably be the preferred method at this point. Thank you for listening to our podcast, I hope it "wakes you up" in the morning better than coffee lol.

Sorry, its the rules of the forum - posts promoting someone's blog/podcast/social media/web thing go in this sub forum.

The exception is if the blogger posts the actual article or substance in his post, then it can go wherever the content points. For example, I keep a blog at singingboysbrewing.com If I post saying "hey I just wrote a blog about taking the BJCP written exam, come take a look" that needs to go in this subforum. If I take the blog and copy it into the post, then I could put it in the general beer discussion forum.

Another exception would be that a forum sponsor is allowed to promote their product (whether its a mash tun or podcast) in the sponsor showcase forum.

I can merge your two threads here together, if you'd like, let me know.

I'm looking forward to listening to your podcast, I often pick a brewing related podcast to listen to when I wake up in the morning and am trying to wake up, with my coffee.

Just wanted to let everyone know a new episode (Ep. 5) went live today. Can be found on Brewnology.com, iTunes, Stitcher and most podcast apps. Thanks everyone.

Just wanted to let everyone know a new episode (Ep. 7) went live today. Can be found on Brewnology.com, iTunes, Stitcher and most podcast apps. Thanks everyone. Spread the word please, we would love to keep this going. If you listen on iTunes, please give us a rating; it helps us get noticed easier.

Back