Homebrew For Heroes in the News

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrew4Heroes

Reaction score
We are ready for a successful distribution day. Almost 1,000 bottles of homebrew have been submitted to hand over to these brave soldiers returning from war in Afghanistan.

Read more here...

1cxNaL.St.117.jpeg

I have a question. How can I get involved with this. I am a post commander of a vfw in almena, wi. I would love to find a way to help. Please let me know what I can do. I have been brewing beer since last October. Please let me know what to do.

I have a question. How can I get involved with this. I am a post commander of a vfw in almena, wi. I would love to find a way to help. Please let me know what I can do. I have been brewing beer since last October. Please let me know what to do.

Funny you should ask... I am scheduled to be on business up in Stevens Point Wisconsin in a few weeks. You could come down there and we could discuss it over a few pints! You can PM me to iron out the details.

Back