Homebrew Club Membership Software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yunus

Reaction score
I'm wondering what software other clubs use to track their memberships? When I took over as membership coordinator for my club I was given a decade old Access database that worked but had been modified by many different people and it had gotten to the point that to get from A to B involved a complex route that included points C, D, E, F etc. It took a long time to do things like generate a membership card.

So I switched to just using an Excel Spreadsheet with a tab for Active members, recently active members and inactive members, then I do a Word Mail merge for ID cards.

So what solutions do others use? We have about 100 active members which is enough to need management software but not enough to justify buying an ID printing machine or some large enterprise software.

I feel that a solution exists that I'm not aware of or this is something that a reasonably smart app programmer could make for a tablet that would probably sell reasonably well.

We use a google docs spreadsheet (essentially excel) to track active members and membership inquiries. It works ok, nothing complex about it. We're only at 25 members though.

Back