Homebrew Awesome!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Reaction score
My beer is sooo good i dank like 19 tomite. its an APA I made. its kinda so nice yet hopy and like a siera nevadda mmmmmm.. so after that i go to the bar and me and my friends are all thear when i see a sweet ladies and i talk to HER so she starts to kiss me and i invite her to my homes for ma beer! she and me do a lilte sexy time and bam she wants to talk but i tell her i have to go to my buddys huose, i love hombreww thanks guys for all the helps and good nitghe! oh yea RWDHBH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My beer is sooo good i dank like 19 tomite. its an APA I made. its kinda so nice yet hopy and like a siera nevadda mmmmmm.. so after that i go to the bar and me and my friends are all thear when i see a sweet ladies and i talk to HER so she starts to kiss me and i invite her to my homes for ma beer! she and me do a lilte sexy time and bam she wants to talk but i tell her i have to go to my buddys huose, i love hombreww thanks guys for all the helps and good nitghe! oh yea RWDHBH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ a whole bunch, on the spell check for inebriation. Yes I said In-E-bri-A-tion.:drunk::ban::drunk:

Off topic:
Holy S to the F made over 100...

WOOHOO!!!!

I will have to contribute..takin the ol CC to work tomorrow! Have to let SWMBO know (sleeping) DAMN!!!!!!! I love this place its like a staycation and ..stuff...

she prolly just wanted to talk out of kindness he paid for an Hr and there was 53 mins left ,, you know a good deal is a perception.

This wasn't your "sexytime girl" was she?

Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

It's amazing after 15 homebrews you could walk, let alone make sexy time :D

Methinks Morbo has a future in the DRMM forum ~ ala Code Monkeys!

I concur....He has the potential to rank among the great Zul'jin as a druken poste..if he gets rid of this whole morning after shame thing...

(Of course senor code monkey did disappear for a few months as well...though I think it was becasue he was finally granted parole...:D)

I have since recovered from falling out of my chair and cutting up my arm, laughing my a$$ off! Nice, I thought it was only me who got that drunk and tried to type. NICE!

Back