• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Home Brewery-Turn Key

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 208089

Reaction score
Below is a small snapshot of what will be sold as a turn key system and will not be piece milled, so please don't ask.
Complete Brewha Medium BIAC. Bought about a year ago. Will come with 2 extra elements
https://brewhaequipment.com/products/biac-all-in-one-brewing-system-package
2-14 gallon Ss Brewing Conicals with FTSs temp controllers (both have FTSs)
13-5 gallon pin lock kegs. Have new conversion kits for ball lock.
1-10 gallon keg. These are getting hard to find.
Custom Hops spiders/filters from Utah BioDiesel Supply
Custom made keg cleaner and 24 bottle cleaner attachment. Cleaner is also used to clean taps and beer lines.
2-Co2 tanks.
1-Beer Gas (Nitro)
Summit Kegerator with 2 gas lines ran to the interior. More room for beer! This will hold 4 ea 5 gallon kegs. 4 inch tap column with 4 Perlick faucets.
Filter systems with several 1 micron filters.
Cleaners/Sanitizes
New in package Thermostar Temp controller
Also have tons of odds and ends not pictured.

Asking $8000

20161030_205413.jpg

20161030_205435.jpg

20161030_205448.jpg

20161030_205456.jpg

20161030_205508.jpg

20161030_205512.jpg

20161030_205517.jpg

20161030_205559.jpg

Looks like a really nice setup. I already have everything I need (and then some,) but I just wanted to wish you good luck in getting it sold. Based on your location, I also want to thank you for your service. Ed
:mug:

Thanks RedlegEd! Trying to down size before moving to another location.

This system needs a new home. I've converted a few pin-locks to ball-locks. Also have a Ss glycol chiller (used once) and a CIP tri clamp with reducer to clean BIAC and conicals. Willing to meet within 100 miles of my location. You will also need a small trailer to transport this awesome setup!

One nice system that needs a home. Also have several ceiling mounts and a winch that's included.

Package deal is awesome. Distance from Ohio is not. I could use everything but really interested in the Brewha setup.

Well this is collecting dust and need it gone. I've since purchased a Ss Glycol chiller and used it once.

Lots of good suggestions about parting out and shipping at buyers expense. Never seen something not move if it was worth having.

Latest posts

Back