Home brewer to Nano brewer to running a top 100 BA craft brewery - and an invitation.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordie

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Its been a while since I've posted here and a lot has happened since I posted the "Things I learned going from home to nano brewer" thread back in 2009 (Things I learned going from Home to Nanobrewer...).

My family bought Anderson Valley Brewing Company and I became President & CEO this past December and its been quite a ride in a short period of time. I've been working in and around craft beer doing business consulting and M&A work for a long time and now have my "last job" which is awesome. Little did I know that my first home-brew (an Alt, purchased from The Beverage People in Santa Rosa, CA) would get me here. Another cool thing, our brewmaster, Fal Allen, has not only been brewing for 30+ years but is also a home brewer and a lot of our R&D comes out of batches he makes at home.

So - I wanted to throw out there that through these past weeks of COVID Fal and I have been doing a virtual happy hour on FB live every Friday at 5pm Pacific and do a lot of Q&A if anyone has any questions (Facebook). This week we have Shaun O'Sullivan of 21st Amendment (www.21st-amendment.com) as our guest and then on 5/8 we have Randy Mosher (Randy Mosher.com - Home), who I'm sure y'all are familiar with and Radical Brewing was one of my favorites back in the day so I'm something of a fan-boy there. Ken Weaver of Massive Potions (Massive Potions | A Post-Apocalyptic Beer Comic) and more articles on beer than I can count will be with us on May 15.

Come check us out and fire some questions at us or just give us a shout.

Cheers!

Kevin McGee
Anderson Valley Brewing Company
President & CEO
1588178703868.png

*** Brian Hunt of Moonlight Brewing had to reschedule, but should be joining us on May 15 or 22nd.

Last edited:
Back