Home Brew Testemonial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunther

Reaction score
OK Thanksgiving dinner at my house with all the usual suspects (relatives and the ilk). Had on hand for beer selections Thirsty Dog sampler and Sam Adams Winter Variety Pack, Great Lakes XMas Ale and HomeBrew Honey Ale.

My bro-inlaw opted for the xmas ale as a first selection not surprising - a honey ale as a second - and a honey ale as a third. He was very impressed with the overall quality and said "that is a very smooth brew". He also took several home and I didnt ask twice.

The beer was my first brew - described as a summer thirst quencher. This is the brew I described as having the sea monkey elevator ride going on (just trub).

Thanks for the tips.

"For those about to brew - we salute you" - gunther

haha, awesome man! I hope my first batch goes over this well! I just brewed my first batch of Red Ale last night. Its fermenting now. I never thought I would get so excited over a few bubbles in the air lock. LOL. Sounds like you have found yourself a solid beer!!

That's great! Nothing like the positive feedback to keep you in the game.

Well done!

Latest posts

Back