• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Idaho Home Brew System for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_for_Life

Reaction score
I am selling my home brew system, all items are in excellent working condition. $2800.00 firm. If you pay with a check the check must clear before taking possession of the items.
3 ten gallon tri-clad brew kettles.
7 gallon stainless steel fermenter.
beer stand with locking casters.
3 chugger pumps.
1 plate chiller.
3 Edelmetall Bru Burners.
1 keg.
1 propane tank.
1 beer wort aerator.
1 filter.
1 beer hydrometer (Brix Refractometer).
The beer stand is wired and equipped with plug ins to run the chugger pumps.
Its also plumbed for propane to run the burners.
The control system for the chugger pumps are simple and easy to use.
I have hoses, hose clamps, a smaller pump (new never used) to run the plate chiller.
I also have the necessary cleaning supplies needed to disinfect and sanitize the equipment before and after each use.
I also have many odds and ends of small equipment and extra parts.
I also have a new Co2 (full) tank with regulator but not sure where it is at the moment, if I find it I'll through it in as well.
If you have any questions or would like to look at the brew stand please let me know.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Last edited:
interested in one of those pumps.. you said you have a smaller one? what model is that and would you ship it? Thanks!

Back