• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Home Brew System – 15 gallon Brew Magic Kettles– 3 vessel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windsors

Reaction score
Home Brew System – 15 gallon – 3 vessel
This is loosely based on a Brew Magic System. The 2 Stainless kettles are from Brew magic. Like new condition. These were heavily customized with sanitary welded tri-clover fittings. The entire fluid flow system is ½”, ¾” and 1” TC and the elements are installed in 2” Tri-clover fittings.

The system consists of the following:
• HLT- Minibrew 15 gallon, 4,500 with ULW element, float switch, recirculating pump and port
• Mashtun - SS Brew Magic Kettle– 15 gallon, false bottom, float switch, neoprene jacket, hinged dump stand, 4” tri-clover cleanout, multiple ½” and ¾” tri clover ports for RTD temp probe, etc.
• Boil Kettle – SS brew magic kettle– 15 gallon – 5500 ULD element, 2” triclover port for element, RTD temp port, whirlpool port, etc.
• Self-contained HERMS system with separate element – Custom SS – Triclover
• Pumps – comes with 2 pumps – Chugger
• 2 control panels – these were taken apart and redone but not finished – plenty of electronics to pick from to make your controls the way you want
o Low voltage Panel– 120 v for pumps and 12 v for relays for float switches, etc., PID’s, pump control
o High Voltage Panel– 240V @ 50 Amp, contactors, SSR’s for heaters
• Lots of ½”, ¾” and 1” Tric lover fittings, ferrules, valves – including custom stuff to pick from – price will vary according to what you want
• Lots of RTD tri clover temp probes- prices vary
• SS legs and hardwood top stand with rollers. With lower level boil kettle SS shelf for the boil kettle. SS top is also available.
Prices-
• Brew Magic Boil Kettle – Custom with element - $500
• Brew Magic Mash Tun – Custom $500
• Mini Brew HLT- $120
• Panels, Pumps, electronics, tri clover fittings, RTD probes, etc- prices to be negotiated depending on how much is purchased
• Stand with wood top and shelf - $150
• Self-contained HERMS system with separate element - $250
• Make offer on all of it – (Note – Will be keeping enough of the fittings, electronics to make a small panel for a future Home brew system)

2016-05-24 07.59.35.jpg

2016-05-24 07.59.14.jpg

2016-05-24 07.59.29.jpg

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Yes, its still available but without the table and 60% of the control panel. I have scavenged that for my new control panel for my small system. Still plenty left and a ton of Tri clamp fittings and hardware.

any way to post a list of what's still available? mainly interested in the control panel/parts, i'll be building an electric system soon, but haven't bought most of the components

Back