• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Home Brew Stuff for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Hey folks.. selling off my home brew stuff! I really don't want to ship anything. Local pick up would be close to Mt. Airy, NC

I have 2 kegs converted to a Hot Liquor Tank and Boil Kettle - Tops cut out of both. Both have sight glasses installed, SS ball valves and the BK has a copper pickup tube. (QD's will be replaced with SS barbs)

$125 each

Mash Tun - 52 qt Coleman Extreme Cooler with a stainless steel braid and brass ball valve installed.

$45

2 SQ-14 55k btu burners

$40 each

Home made stir plate with 3 stir bars

$40

brewstuff.jpg

I drove by Mt Airy monday after a long weekend in Raliegh. I had been watching craigslist the whole time i was down there for kegs too!

I went to visit my mom in tazewell va and checked Craigslist everywhere between north mississippi and there. Found a keg to make a keggle in Knoxville but it was sold by the time I got there. I'm 10 hours away or I'd definitely come check out what you've got. Good luck with the sale. Prices seem reasonable. Maybe I should've posted in the wtb section before I left. There never seem to be any good deals close to me. Lol

Sent from somewhere using Home Brew

Forgot to mention I also have a 1/2" by 50 copper immersion chiller that has garden hose fittings installed. Current Street price is $100

Selling mine for $75

Aw man this was posted the day after I drove down 77 to come back home. Definitely reasonably priced, good luck to you.
If you've still got them in November I'll swing by :eek:

Here's what I have left.. some prices dropped!

Bayou Classic SQ-14 Burner 55K btu
$35

burner.jpg

1/2" x 50' Copper Immersion Chiller with garden hose fittings installed. Currently selling for around $108 shipped
$75

chiller.jpg

5 corny kegs (ball lock) kegs. Need cleaning.. I think I have some extra posts..
$40 each or $180 if you take all 5

cornykegs.jpg

2 Eva Dry High Capacity Dehumidifiers. I used these in the chest freezer where I fermented. You plug them into 110v to dry out and reuse. Going for about $20 on Amazon
$10 each

humid.jpg

Keg converted to Hot Liquor Tank. Although all you would need to do is add a dip tube and it could be a Boil Kettle. Fitting is already inside for it. 1/2" SS ball valve with ss barb for to use with 1/2" silicon tubing. Weldless site glass already installed.
$120

keggle.jpg

52 qt (13 gallon) Coleman Xtreme cooler converted to Mash Tun. Has stainless steel braid installed. Brass ball valve installed.
$40

mlt1.jpg

mlt2.jpg

Located South of Mt. Airy, NC 27030
No Shipping

The end of an era. I watched you build it now you're selling it. Glad the business is going well.

At least if I do get back into it it'll be a good excuse to do the all electric system I always wanted.

One guy came from a couple hours away and recognized my keezer from YouTube Ha. Sometimes I don't realize how many have seen my channel.

Cheers!

Back