• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale All-Grain Brew stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppity

Just brew it!
Reaction score
2 Liter Pyrex bottle with magnet and spinner platform $30
5 Gal Plastic Conical with wall brackets $40
HLT 15 Gal Converted Keg with SS valve & sight tube $60
Boiler 15 Gal Converted Keg with SS valve & sight tube $60
Wort Chiller - 15 plate $30
Various Faucets (some Perlic) & Shanks - $25 each

Items are located in Port Chester, NY 10573 if you are interested in pick up. Larger stuff may be cost-prohibitive to ship.

Attachments

• beer stuff..jpg
    beer stuff..jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Moderator's note:
Per forum rules, you must list asking prices of items you're selling!
You can negotiate from there on.

Please edit your original post, ASAP.

Done. Sorry
All good now, thank you!

I wonder whether showing your phone number in public forums is wise. They're not behind the search wall.
You could communicate through convos (pm's, all private) and exchange phone numbers there if you must. That's what most members do.

The Mill is gone...sorry. [...] Postnet charged me $45.57 to ship it to Waterloo Iowa. What a farce.
Ouch!
You could have taken the hopper apart so it would have shipped flatter and smaller, but weight would still have been pretty much the same.

Lately, shipping has been going through the roof, apparently. My wife sent a small box with gifts to her niece, and mentioned shipping was higher than expected (but not how high...).

the high volume sellers have negotiated agreements with the shipping companies. I sell on ebay from time to time, and USPS, UPS, and FedEx all have negotiated prices with ebay. in my experience, the discounts range from low 20's to mid-40's percent. I would think that huge sellers like amazon would have pretty substantial discounts.

Back