• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home brew equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmoov

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am selling all my homebrew equipment. I dont have everything priced just yet but I wanted to see if any of you would be interested. Here is a quick list.

3-Kegs two with lids cut out one un-modified
1-Keg converted BK w/ ball valve and sight guage
2-turkey fryer burners
1-rectangular 48qt cooler mash tun w/ copper manifold
1-6 gallon glass carboy
1-better bottle carboy
2-5 gallon glass carboy
1-aeration kit(regulator, diffuser stone, hepa filter, and once used bottle of O2)
1-bottling bucket
1-6 gallon bucket
2-corney kegs
2-5# CO2 bottles
1-20# CO2 bottle
1-dual gauge CO2 regulator
1-single gauge CO2 regulator
12-22oz bottles
24-12oz bottles
1-counter flow chiller (Homemade)
assorted parts, stoppers, airlocks, tubing and miscellaneous items

Also if interested I have a single tap kegerator that will hold 1 sanke keg or two corneys.

So if you or anyone you know is interested in any of this please let me know. I am willing to sell as a lump sum deal or part out.

MAKE ME AN OFFER PLEASE

I live in Murrieta (socal) but I work all throughout San Diego County in case there is any interest from someone down there.

Thanks,
Brian

interested in the better bottle and cornies (ball or pin?) but I don't know if shipping to VA is feasible so I won't bug you with a text just yet...

I'd be interested in the 6 gallon carboy, the two regulators, and possibly the cornies. Depends on the price.

I'd buy the lot if it were cheap enough, too. I have friends who need things. hit me up for prices on those. Thanks!

I don't want to hassle with shipping sorry. I want to see if anyone local to me would be interested.

carnevoodoo sent you a PM

I might be interested in a 5gal glass carboy and some stoppers. Maybe the 12oz bottles. I could probably arrange for pick up. Let me know what you're looking for, price-wise.

If we get enough people interested in doing a road trip from San Diego I'll help. Could even make the trip with some gas money and someone to ride shotgun as long as what we get will fit in a PT Cruiser.

If so I'd be interested in the single regulator and one of the 5# CO2 bottles. Maybe some other misc stuff.

Back