Holiday Season - Who's working, who's off?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's working, who's off

• Working

• Vacation

• Working, but am on Homebrewtalk more than being productive.

Results are only viewable after voting.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
All I know is I'm working :mad:. Whether I get a paycheck is another matter.

I'm working...at home!

I put the toilet in yesterday, doing the new shower doors presently (...when I'm not on-line).

Gotta put the Christmas trees away (yes, 2 of them - 1 upstairs in the LR and one in the family room in the basement) as well as the decorations, lights, ornaments, etc.

I hope to be able to get to Menards for some plywood and 2x4s so I can build shelving, more like large movable bookcases, for the garage.

I'm "working" in the sense that I'm at work. I think I've been productive for a total of only 30 minutes or so all day though :drunk:

LupusUmbrus said:
I'm "working" in the sense that I'm at work. I think I've been productive for a total of only 30 minutes or so all day though :drunk:

Excellent! You could be up for a promotion soon then. Just remember the TPS report covers have changed however. ;)

desertBrew said:
Excellent! You could be up for a promotion soon then. Just remember the TPS report covers have changed however. ;)

DesertBrew, we're gonna need you to go in and meet with the Bobs this afternoon. Something about a stock option equity sharing plan . . .

AHU

There are 18 cars in our 300+ car lot at work...nothing is getting done. And after taking half the week of lsat week, I came in to find 3 bottles of wine on my desk. The nerve--not a single bottle of belgian...:mad:

What's so expensive about it? I'm going in under 4 years myself.:D

I've figured I'm not going to be putting away $900 a month into retirement funds anymore once I retire. Actually, I'm estimating taking home about $55K/yr after retirement.

I just purchased my house last year and put 75K down. I'm planning to have it paid off before I retire. If not, I'm covered.

Tel-commuting to L.A. to set up the backups on my site server. Found out the POP build it on the wrong disk! It works, so we will live with it.

Discussed (again) the plans for my garage. I can't seem to get the designer to understand that the tall bay for my van is the most important element of the project & to design it the way I tell him to! He's brain-locked on keeping the two-car bay the standard size.

Reviewed some Groqit design changes with the folks in Taiwan.

Poked the desktop application designer in New Jersey to see if he was awake.

I may be retired, but I'm still working too much!

I retired at 55. Still a few more years before my full retirement pension kicks in at 65. So, I retired on savings rather than income. And my selection of stocks has been poor.

Back