Hola from San Antonio, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManWithNoName

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to homebrewing (just made my 4th batch yesterday). My wife and I recently had our first child (a boy) and I knew that my going out days are pretty much done for. Instead, we've invested in kegging equipment and a keezer, so everything is coming up Milhouse.

On-tap right now: Honey Blonde Ale

In the secondary: An Old Speckled Hen knock-off

Fermenting: A Kolsch

:mug:

I had bought the 5.0 cubic foot Oster mini fridge, but the piece of crap burned out after only 1 month. I'm going to try to return it to Best Buy, but we shall see if they take it back (I had to move the thermostat inside but that had nothing to do with the compressor crapping out). I bought a small chest freezer this last weekend and a Johnson Controls external temp regulator. The plus side is that the crappy Oster only would hold 2 kegs and the freezer will easily hold 3 and maybe 4...seems like someone is just telling me I need to drink more beer...:D

Yup, I do love the Rev :D

You've got to be a supporting memeber to have an avatar.....theres more bonuses with a membership too...well worth the money if you think you'll be around here for a while

Back