• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Hoff Steven cornelius kegs 5gal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silentdrinker

Reaction score
I have several of these Hoff Steven (dual probe) corny kegs. I have to count, but I think I have 8 or 9 of them. I don't have a tap to use them.

They're not modified. These were manufactured like this. I'm not sure what they're worth' so I'll throw a number of $75/ea. Feel free to make me an offer. I may consider it.

Located in Oregon (97045) I'd rather have local pick up, but if you want to pay for shipping, I'm open to it as long as I net what i think they would sell for local.

rxoJZa2.jpg

qj75Ays.jpg

sU2P5mr.jpg

I have a Hoff-Stevens pump/party tap setup as well as a spare coupler with standard beer nut connections (with a new figure eight seal)

Make a fair offer & cover shipping from 35757

Or what do you have to trade?

Back