hiya!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate

Reaction score
i already posted a sort-of intro in another thread before i saw this section, but it was more of a technical one so this is more me:

my name is kate and i'm from philly. i love wheat beers and i have a dog named rocky, and no, she's not a boxer. she's a little beagle who's afraid of most things, especially suitcases and flashlights. i thought maybe a strong name could help her out.

i'm working on my bachelor's in mechanical engineering, but so far the most it has taught me is that i don't want to be an engineer. learning how stuff works is cool though.

i go to school in new hampshire and hate the cold. after my graduation my boyfriend and i are moving to north carolina and we can't wait!

i hope to learn a lot from all yous guys!

Engineering rocks! (except why am I always cussing out stupid engineers who seem to design cr@p everywhere??) Oh well, can't please everyone.

A 21 yo female brewer is quite the anomaly around here. Most of us are older farts who... well... I guess we're all just a bunch of older farts.

Stick with engineering. It's much more fun after you get out of school. Trust me. You can always get into the other engineering disciplines too if you are sick of mechanical.

Welcome to the board.

North Carolina's nice. charlotte and the raliegh durham area are nice but it's better the further south you go. sun good- ice covered stuff like streets and cars bad. welcome aboard and good brew to you.

I know how you feel, i got a degree in computer science only to find out i don't want to work sitting behind a computer for the rest of my life.

And welcome to the obsession. :mug:

Back