Hi's from Surrey, BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvp1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've wanted to brew my own beer for awhile. I had a friend in University who'd go on about it, and another friend's dad has been making and supplying us with his homebrew for months -- probably the best beer I've had.

I was in Bellingham, WA for the day and found a Mr. Beer kit. I brought it home and have some beer fermenting in that. It was quick and easy, but hardly satisfying and I don't think the beer is going to taste that great when it's done.

I stopped by a local supply store today and got everything I need to "do it right"; I've got hops boiling even as we speak. I figured I'd register here as I've been creeping the forums for a little bit now and have taken some advice here to heart.

Anyway, hey.

Welcome!! Mr. Is a great way to fid a love for brewing but doing all grain or even partial mash brewing is a lot more in depth and, I find, rewarding!

BTW, did you know that Surrey BC is world famous for a particular variety of women?!?

Hey jvp1 I'm also new to home brewing and have my second batch in primary, looking forward to filling up my kegerator ;-)

I was wondering if you know of a LHBS in the Surrey area - far as I can tell it's either Dan's in Van or North Corner in Bellingham?

Cheers!

Back