Hill Farmstead thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Santa cruz near NYC or VT? Hah, ya, I just figured if they had a zip code look up there could’ve been a chance ;)

giphy.gif

Doesn't the SARA portal in Santa Cruz get HF on tap now and then?

I was there on July 4th last year and HF was open. Maybe a bit busier than one might expect for a random Wednesday, but they still had a few cases of Juicy 750s left so that might have been part of it.

Looks like I'll be taking a somewhat unexpected, final (for the foreseeable future) trip up to HF/Vermont next week. A buddy is going to a conference in Boston and wants to do a trip up to Vermont first, so a couple of us are tagging along with him. Going to check out Lawson's on Tuesday (excited to get a chance to see the new space), do the usual Waterbury/Stagecoach thing Tuesday night, and then head to HF on Wednesday. If anyone's around that week and wants to touch tips, let me know. Then I'll be in the Boston area for several days, so that's also a tip-touching option. Planning to hit Armsby Abbey at some point for Poetica, other stuff TBD.

Fingers crossed Memoria lasts another week...

Looks like I'll be taking a somewhat unexpected, final (for the foreseeable future) trip up to HF/Vermont next week. A buddy is going to a conference in Boston and wants to do a trip up to Vermont first, so a couple of us are tagging along with him. Going to check out Lawson's on Tuesday (excited to get a chance to see the new space), do the usual Waterbury/Stagecoach thing Tuesday night, and then head to HF on Wednesday. If anyone's around that week and wants to touch tips, let me know. Then I'll be in the Boston area for several days, so that's also a tip-touching option. Planning to hit Armsby Abbey at some point for Poetica, other stuff TBD.

Fingers crossed Memoria lasts another week...

You talking the 19th?????????!
Because I'll be there with some Oregonians.

You talking the 19th?????????!
Because I'll be there with some Oregonians.

Yep! We need to be in the Boston area around 6, so it's going to be show up at open -> hit the road by around 2. Down to share some on-site bottles or whatever. Mostly just hoping for a pour of Memoria.

Which Oregonians? If they are TBers, I may know them. :)

I just wanted to say that whomever was responsible for the atrocity they passed off as pizza for sale today should, at the very least, be tarred and feathered. Gross.

Were you the dude there on Thursday that was loudly complaining about the pizza sucking and then broke a glass?

The pizza did suck. Parker pie was so much better.

I have the last bottles in existence, so good luck ;)

I suppose there's always hope I'll end up at a bottle share with you again and you'll be in the mood to open one... if not I'm glad I had the chance to try the 375 and that subsequent batches came out. I should have stocked up way more, but no matter how many I had I'm sure they'd have been consumed by now.

I suppose there's always hope I'll end up at a bottle share with you again and you'll be in the mood to open one... if not I'm glad I had the chance to try the 375 and that subsequent batches came out. I should have stocked up way more, but no matter how many I had I'm sure they'd have been consumed by now.

We'll need a hazmat suit when opening.

I have a bestie who's about to give birth any day now and they miss beer terribly. I'd like to have a nice IPA waiting for them. Would anyone that's going up soon be willing to grab a pack of SS11 or Double Galaxy so I can send it to her? C+S etc paid for obviously.

Latest posts

Back