Hi!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetsers

Reaction score
I figure I may as well say hi here, since I have been posting in other parts of the forums.

In secondary right now: Summer Saison.

3 bottles left of bananna bread mud (brown)

Well a little over a year ago a friend of mine started. I think I started a few days after it sounded like too much fun.

Since then, I have done 6 batches, and have bought a kegerator and 2 cornie kegs and a wort chiller.

Kegging is the way to go for sure.

Brew 1 Pilsner kit.
Brew 2 I tried to make my own red recipe ( turned out terrible)
Brew 3 California Golden ( It was august last year and I kept the AC on in my apt for the whole fermentation, ended up with a 400$ electric bill.)
Brew 4 Brown Ale ( tasted like bananas. but good)
Brew 5 Raspberry Wheat ( best yet)
Brew 6 Summer Saison in secondary now.

Next up I have the workings of a spiced wheat, then I think I am going to brew the raspberry a few times in a row so I can perfect the recipe.

A few guys at work also home brew. 1 of them even placed 3rd in the southern California home brew competition for his double IPA. I try to get as many tips as I can from him, but our tastes in beer are a bit different.

Welcome bro

looks like you are moving along well. Theres tons of info and lots of cool cats here. And dont be afraid to ask if you have a question :mug:

I just realized that I have been lurking these forums for over a year, and I just started posting last week.

There has been some great advice here. I have to give props to you guys for helping people so much.

Latest posts

Back