Hi, my name is mike, and i'm an alcoholic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pycks611

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site, user "sethful" referred me. I'm not really an alcoholic, but I love to drink beer, so I figured why not make my own!

I just moved into a new house, so I have a good sized garage now and plenty of room for new hobbies.

I have a very basic beer making setup (plastic buckets and a boiler pot). No kegs yet, but it will come. I am currently attempting my first batch (made from an extract kit), so don't judge me...yet... haha.

I am attempting my first batch of wash (sugar water and yeast for an alco-base) for some homemade liquers too.

I am also curious about wine making. I just don't have enough patience to wait a year or better to try it. And I would be pretty upset after waiting that long and it turns out like crap. So my wine experiences will have to wait.

I just built a bar in the garage so I am in need of a cheap way to stock it, because my friends drink like fish... I do too... I'm not going to lie.

Sooooo yeah thats the story of pycks.
Nice to be here and can't wait to start reading all your posts!

Welcome. As far as judging goes, if you look around, you'll find that one of the members entered his first beer, an extract, in a competition and took best-of-show. People make good beer.

Loves to drink beer......Check
Starting off basic with plans for the future......Check
Likes to share his beer with friends........Check

WELCOME MIKE!!! :D

mike, ya need to clean up your Private message inbox... or signup for a membership.
I tried to send you a message but it said you inbox was full.

Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I just took my first solo flight. I am repping middle TN (Murfreesboro to be exact). Here's to a good first batch, and some good brew related convo.

:mug:

Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I just took my first solo flight. I am repping middle TN (Murfreesboro to be exact). Here's to a good first batch, and some good brew related convo.

:mug:

Haha, an inauspicious beginning, you would think in my years of message board use I would know the difference between "Post Reply" and "Post New Topic"

Not trying to steal your thunder Mike. Hello from a fellow HBT newbie.

Back