Hi from Scotland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumps

Reaction score
Hi everyone,i'm new to the forum and thought i'd introduce myself. I live in the scottish borders and have been brewing wine and making cider for about two years, and i'm now looking to turn my hand to beer also (especially Belgian blonde beer like Leffe blonde). I hope to make some friends here and that at some point I can make myself useful to someone here.

Welcome! I'm a bit jealous of you living in Scotland ;) I've always wanted to live there (along with Ireland).

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Thankyou father jack, i'll take a guess that you're in the uk judging by the father ted reference. A great programme.

Welcome to the wonderful world of HBT. Kinda funny that you wanna brew a Belgian in Scotland,& I'm brewing a Burton in Sheffield,Ohio. Guess we gotta try'em all?...:mug:

Grumps,

My girlfriend is from Scotland. Fife, near St. Andrews (Ceres is the name of her village).

Where are the "borders"?

--Daniel

I have to agree with Father Jack, I too am a bit jealous of you living in Scotland!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your brewing!

On a side note to Father Jack, "they've got a spider baby!".;)

Welcome...to you and to me. I am also new....not to brewing, but to this medium. I had been a subscriber to the Homebrew Digest, but this email llstserver seems to now be a (very good) repository of lots of good discussions,...but the newer discussions seem to be taking place ...

I live in Northern NY state,. and have brewed for 15 years...

Darrell

Welcome, I've been to Scotland a few times in Dunoon and Faslane last time was 04. Lovely country, people and beers.
Ray

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and no father jack, i haven't tried belhaven ipa. Is it nice? I'm open to brewing anything.

Belhaven's IPA is amazing. I had it at Tokyo's Hobgoblin and it was amazing!

Back