Hi from Florida!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieK

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm brand new to the brewing world and wanted to introduce myself. I just started my first brew a few weeks ago (an Amber Ale) and now I'm just playing the waiting game until I can enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I'm really looking forward to this hobby, it seems like something I can grow passionate about and am looking forward to learning as much as I can. My goal is to understand brewing and maybe eventually come up with my own recipe that actually tastes good.

I'm hoping to start my next batch, a stout, this weekend and can't wait. Every step of the process is a lot of fun to me (even the tedious stuff like cleaning and bottling).

This seems like an awesome community and I'm looking forward to getting involved with it.

-Charlie

Welcome to the obssession Charlie! You'll find tons of good onfo on here and most everyone is very helpful. Good luck with your initial brews.

Latest posts

Back