Hi from Eastern PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michiganbob

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Mike (despite the username), and I'm from Sellersville, PA. I started brewing back in January after spending my xmas bonus on a homebrew starter kit. Since then I've brewed a couple of different beers with some very nice results. I bottled my Hefeweizen two weeks ago, and started a Golden Ale this week. Brewing has been a lot of fun, and I look forward to learning a lot more in the months and years to come. :)

I found this site through Google, and it looks like a great resource for info, and just as important, recipes. :D

Hello everyone. My name is Mike (despite the username), and I'm from Sellersville, PA. I started brewing back in January after spending my xmas bonus on a homebrew starter kit. Since then I've brewed a couple of different beers with some very nice results. I bottled my Hefeweizen two weeks ago, and started a Golden Ale this week. Brewing has been a lot of fun, and I look forward to learning a lot more in the months and years to come. :)

I found this site through Google, and it looks like a great resource for info, and just as important, recipes. :D
Welcome to a very good and friendly forum. Lot's of us Pa brewers on board here.

Welcome to the forum, Mike! Definitely peruse through the recipe database, there are a ton of great recipes in there just waiting for you! :mug:

Thanks for the warm and speedy welcome. It's nice to know I'm not the only one constantly checking forum posts at work. :D

Hello Bob,
Good to see someone else from the area (Souderton for me).

Keystone HomeBrew is a great place for supplies, and I have been getting a lot of help on these boards.

-Josh

Hello Bob,
Good to see someone else from the area (Souderton for me).

Keystone HomeBrew is a great place for supplies, and I have been getting a lot of help on these boards.

-Josh

Yup, Keystone is where I get all my supplies. Everyone there is extremely helpful, and I feel like I could just hang out there all day and chat about brewing. :)

haha...I just left keystone 10 mins ago. Got the last pack of dry lager yeast, FYI.

Welcome to HBT:mug:

Back