Hi! from Cleveland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyurboy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all from sunny(!) Cleveland, Ohio. I look forward to picking the collective brains of this site for my adventures in brewing. I just bottled my first all-grain batch a few nights back, and have another in the primary.

sunny? haha.....thats funny.
Im originally from Mentor, east of cleveland.

Welcome to the board, im sure you will learn alot as most of us have.

It actually has been sunny almost all day today...this after our unseasonably cold spring to date. I am happy just to have sun, but it is going to be nice and warm this weekend, too! I think I must be dreaming.

boyurboy said:
It actually has been sunny almost all day today...this after our unseasonably cold spring to date. I am happy just to have sun, but it is going to be nice and warm this weekend, too! I think I must be dreaming.
What a beautiful weekend we had after the 2ft of snow we had 2 weeks ago. I didn't get any brewing in but i did plant some hops.
Welcome to the board.
Craig

cleveland ftw!

where you guys at? i've recently moved back to the mistake on the lake, and am south of the city in n. royalton.

Latest posts

Back