Hi from Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeder212

Reaction score
I've been looking into getting into homebrewing, and was just searching around the internet, and found this site. I just thought I would join, and see if I couldn't find some information here to help me out along my way. From the little bit of looking around I've done on here so far, I belive this will be a lot of help. Thanks!

Mitch

Y'all can be a lil more specific and put your cities. I don't think anyone has tracked down where someone on here lives and hunted them for sport.....yet :D

Welcome to HBT

Y'all can be a lil more specific and put your cities. I don't think anyone has tracked down where someone on here lives and hunted them for sport.....yet :D

Welcome to HBT

I did once, but ETOJ got away, but that's the sport of it ain't it? Welcome to the forums. I've been to Little Rock once. Almost bought a place out there. Cajun's Warf was a great restaurant to visit.

Living in Jacksonville, AR here (Just north of LR). I'll give a +1 to fermentables and the Central Arkansas Fermenters group that meets out of there. Great store and a great bunch of brewers and vintnors.

Welcome and Cheers :mug:
Terje

I found Fermentables on the internet, kinda by accident, but I do plan on visiting pretty soon. I work at Camp Robinson part time, so I am up there quite a bit. I will probably stop by there some time this week.

Latest posts

Back