Hi from Antelope Valley

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GermanDreams

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to take a min to say hello. Ive been lurking around this forum gathering info to build a side by side Fermenter/Kegerator.This is what i have so far ( this started out as a dirty old white may-tag fridge) Might do a few more things on the outside to make it almost steam-punkish and i have to finish the Dual PID setup. I will post more pictures once its fully setup:mug:

Once im done with this project its time to jump head first into brewing, I have never brewed before so i honestly have no idea where to start lol.

Fi0RBkD.jpg

I have never brewed before so i honestly have no idea where to start lol.
quote]

In case you don't know, How to Brew by John Palmer is a great book to learn how to brew. It's free on line, or you can get the paper book, which is more up to date.

Welcome to HBT.

Awesome thank you, ill have to get a copy of that book!
Ive been watching a bunch of videos online about brewing but it honestly might have confused me even more ! I have done 2 batches of Mr. Beer a while back but All grain seems like a whole new beast.

Back