Hi all from Atlanta Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltyman

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post but I have been brewing for about 15 years. I just moved to Atlanta area from Chicago and will have to find some local brew clubs and supply shops.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers! :mug:

Well I don't live in Atlanta but visit quite often since I have family/friends that live in the burbs of the city.

For Homebrew shops:
Just Brew It in Fayetteville, Ga. Been there and the staff is nice and helpful if you need it.
Brew Masters Warehouse in Marietta, Ga same compliments as up top...

There are more just can't think of the names at the moment. But if you google or get BYO magazine it has them listed.

There are plenty of clubs in and around Atlanta you'll just need to choose which one(s) you want to go to. Here are a few...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/atlanta-area-homebrew-clubs-117511/

Hop City carries over 1700 beers as well as a couple of brewing supplies. Very impressive beer collection, especially the sours section.

Welcome to the forum, just got back from visiting. If you are looking for a hops buy just check out the group buy section.

Hey maltyman, I'm in the ATL as well in Kennesaw (northern Cobb County). Haven't met too many homebrewers in this area - don't know if there are any brew clubs around.

Back