Hey ya'll from eastern NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to brewing, new to this site, don't know diddly about brewin' beer, but I know ALOT about drinkin' it!:tank: So, I say let the ed-ju-ma-cation BEGIN!!:mug:

Sorry, guess this slipped under the radar.

Welcome!!:mug:

If you are looking to learn the best place to start is with How to Brew. Then when you have questions, ask a way, there are a lot of people that know a lot about brewing here. And 4 days with no response is most definitely the exception...most questions get answered with the hour (usually like 10 minutes).

Definitely read How to Brew, it's the brewing bible as far as I'm concerned. Where in eastern NC are you? There's a good contingent of brewers in the triangle area here.

I missed this one too!

Where are you at? OBX, Jacks, ????

Welcome aboard.

I'm down right next to Wilmington. It's about time we got a few more Eastern NC folks around here. I think there's a pretty big contingent from the triangle area, and a number from the Asheville area as well.

Anyways, what are you looking to brew?

Arrog@nt B@st@rd said:
Thx fellas...I'll definitely get started reading at How to Brew!! I'm in Moyock, just south of Chesapeake, VA.

Also, the print version has more stuff and is great to have around if the internet is down while you are brewing or something (this happened to me once :cross: ).

Back