Hey Parents!...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
When the fig-shaped alien in my wife's uterus is old enough to know what alcohol is...

I thought it would be really funny... while pouring beer for dad and wine for mommy... to pour my kid some apple juice.

Then, holding a bottle of vodka by the neck and holding the bottom of the vodka bottle over the cup to ask "and for you? how many shots? 3?" and then make a circular motion with the bottom of the bottle over the cup three times.

Thoughts?

How many giggles can I get out of this one?

When I started reading this, I thought you were going to say you were starting a fig melomel to be opened on your child's 21st B-day. Yes, I think you should. ;)

As to your original question, yes you should, but don't count on any chuckles from your SWMBO, she's more likely to give you a deadpan glare under such circumstances.
Regards, GF.

My daughter is 2.5 weeks away from being 8. I'm still trying to get her to not make jokes about drinking beer. I don't need that call from the school principal.

Not that she could get past the carbonation. She can't stand carbonation.

I came home yesterday to a picture from my 5-year old son. He drew a picture of me with a big smile and a beer, as well as a me saying "I love beer". I got a good laugh out of that! I always try to share with him but he says No way... good instincts fora 5 yearold

It just reminds me of the time I got a splinter as a little kid and one of the parental type units dipped a needle in a little vodka (or something) to sterilize it. "We're going to get your finger drunk!"

I giggled and it took the edge off having to have a needle go in after a splinter...

Back