Hey HBTers - 1 Month Planned Absence Turned Into 3 Months

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi HBT friends, I had planned a one month absence from HBT back in mid August, but that turned into three months when we had a death in our household - my FIL died peacefully in his sleep, about three months after we moved him in with us, after my MIL died in May. In any case, the general tumult of that plus the royal PIA of dealing with estate issues in a state I'm not supposed to visit without quarantining, extended my absence from HBT longer than I expected. But, I feel like my head is above water now and I am starting to get involved with things beyond family, work and church again. Looking forward to seeing you all in this virtual way.

Welcome back @Pappers_ ! Very sorry for your losses. I unfortunately have first hand experience with dealing with probate courts when dealing with the loss of loved ones. Not ideal experiences especially during these times.

Glad to hear you're back above water, as the saying goes you can only go up from here!

Back